PDA

View Full Version : Were to get these bits from??

Jennifer
15-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Looking at the beats on OZs webby I know how I want it to look now for mine. So I was wondering were I could get the following from?

Would like a set of Rays engineering rims like these

http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/ozsamurai/Bimages/102_0210.JPG

Also this white beat is amazing. What kit is on this? is it the full feels kit ir a the BYS one? Oz can you help identify the front bumper and maybe let me know what is on the rear?

http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/ozsamurai/Bimages/Img_0409.jpg

Colour wise I have decided I will be happy with blue, white or red. Still trying to find out what mechanical differences they exactly made between the earlier and later beats. Read a long time ago that it was mainly to the running gear ie suspension etc

Paul w
15-06-2005, 08:49 PM
The bonnet and bumper are from BYS (back yard special)

PW

Jennifer
19-06-2005, 11:03 AM
are you sure the bumper is a BYS?? the BYS vents seem bigger and doesnt have that lower splitter. PLus the wide arches are they the feels ones or hte BYS ones?

Paul w
19-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Hmm, maybe your right.

The bonnet is definitely BYS, but the bumper maybe feels

Oz would tell us for sure!

OZ!!!!!! Where are you ?

PW

Jennifer
23-06-2005, 08:15 PM
OZ were are you?? I think the rear arches and skirts maybe feels after looking at the beat Midship is selling

Shaun@I-S
28-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Hi Jen

Here is the bonnet for sale:

http://www.impact-styling.com/shop/BYS-Aero-Bonnet-with-Vent-p-62788.html#

The Rays wheels arent a problem neither if you have a rim in mind. The front bumper has drawn a blank though Im afraid.

Jennifer
28-06-2005, 10:37 AM
can someone confirm what the rear arches are and what sidskirts it is using maybe a picture of what rear bumper it has aswell would be nice.

Well I had those Rays rims in mind but if there are other styles to go for then I would consider them aswell

Rotorboy65
28-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Hi Shaun, oh and sorry for the thread hijack Jennifer. My wife used too own a Beat and now and then I have a nose round the forum, just too see how the Beat is growing.

Anyway had a look at your website Shaun and noticed you do S2000 bodykits, I am interested in the CHD Tuning kit. I noticed the parts are individual priced do you do a price for the whole kit, or do I just add all prices together (He He looking for a discount if I buy a whole kit :) )

Can you source any other kits for the S or just the one's listed. Again sorry for the thread hijack can't seem too find any decent S2000 bodykits in the UK...........Many thanks Leigh.

Shaun@I-S
02-07-2005, 05:38 PM
PM sent Leigh :)

Rotorboy65
02-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks Shaun got the pm, just considering our options at the moment. Just spent a small fortune on a nice set of 5zigen alloy's and a HKS exhaust. So the piggy bank is looking a little empty, checked out your link for your other website Japmods. Looks like that could be a winner, may hang on and see what that brings. And with any luck the piggy bank maybe a bit more healthy.

Just out of interest have you thought about advertiseing on Mazdarotaryclub.com I realise you have too pay a fee (not sure how much) but your prices seem pretty keen to me compared too other's. Could bring in alot of interest.........best regards Leigh.

Shaun@I-S
02-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks very much for that :)

Japmods is unofficially open, so any parts you see from that list of manufacturer's I can get...just they are not on the website at the moment. Including Zigen and HKS :p

Look forward to hearing from you mate and best of luck :)

ozsamurai
05-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Sorry to be late to the party!! apologies all around. The white Beat pictured at last Years BHearty is a total custom on the back end, the front as you know by now is BYS with a little tweak, the bonnet is under 300GBP plus shipping which Fahd can now organize for us at mates rates, I don't know where the 500BBP price came from, again my apologies for the belated reply. If you want to get this organized there are a lot of people who love the BYS stuff and would chip in with the shipping to save all round. Lets know when your piggy bank is back on line, Again sorry for the delay....:D

Oz

Jennifer
06-07-2005, 10:47 AM
thanks for the reply OZ looks like a custom Job for me aswell then. Im thinking Feels rear arches, BYS bonnet and front bumper, Rays engineering rims of some sort, still to decide on rear bumper though

ozsamurai
06-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Sounds like a nice line up, just watch it doesn't end up looking like a dogs body, alot of the mix and match Beats end up with panel alignment problems, meaning lots of bog and fiberglass and repaints.... anyway for back ends I think you should consider what you want in an exhaust first, then the deciding will be easier. Double outlet in the Mugen or FKS etc... or single pipe center....

BTW what he did to the back that was the most impressive was the fuel lid surround, he countersank the whole thing, not too major but boy it looked good when he put the racing lid His back end is on my site somewhere too.

Cheers

Oz