PDA

View Full Version : Some kind person rammed a screwdriver through my locks

Wh1teLeopard
28-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Some kind person last night rammed a screwdriver into my driverside lock... pushing the lock inside the door, and damaging the glow-in-the-dark surround...

How do I get to the locks from the inside to push it back into place???

Adam
28-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Sorry to hear that. Its horrible when they damage the cars, I know how you feel.

To answer your question. You can take the door skin off and get to them that way. There is 2 screws in the handle, one in the other handle and I think a couple more when you open the door fully.

Wh1teLeopard
28-04-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm really really annoyed about it to put it politley. They also had a good go at trying to pull the roof up enough to get their hands inside :explode:

Most annoying part is my car was parked 1m from the front door of Wetherspoons, and no-one saw anything.... a busy well lit popular night spot and no-one saw a thing :rolleyes:

adrianp
29-04-2005, 05:49 AM
Sorry to hear that Emm...

With everything that's happened to mine since I've had it, I know exactly how you feel.:explode:

As long as you can open the door then you shouldn't have too much trouble putting things back where they belong.

I hope they didn't damage the roof trying to get in, they did when they tried mine...:suicide:

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Ady.

P.S.

Has any of the places got CCTV there, might be worth asking if it was caught on camera??

Wh1teLeopard
29-04-2005, 08:25 AM
The security man said he couldn't release the footage until i made a report at the local police station :rolleyes: but then i thought well what do i do with it anyway? Great if i regonise them, but what do i do if i don't? It's not exactly gonna be on crimewatch is it?