PDA

View Full Version : Finally found the site again.

Fahd
05-04-2005, 03:42 AM
Hey Guys,

Its been a while since I have been on a site. I still have my yellow BYS Beat currently in hibernation. Beat happy weather is almost here and looking forward to meeting you guys at one of many meets.

Met a guy last week at the Nurburgring in a Honda Beat. I think his Beat had a liking for the Nurburgring track with all those bumps and corners. Mentioned the club to him, prehaps he has already joined.

Theres the Northern monthly Jap cars meet at Mascrat Manor next Monday (M6 J21a). I have seen a Beat there before but would be nice to see if some of you guys can come up next Monday. :D

Wh1teLeopard
05-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Fahd
Theres the Northern monthly Jap cars meet at Mascrat Manor next Monday (M6 J21a). I have seen a Beat there before but would be nice to see if some of you guys can come up next Monday. :D

I went on Feb14th. Maybe it was my ickle beat you saw??? I have a pic somewhere... next to the BF's rx7

Jennifer
05-04-2005, 10:09 AM
fahd

can you still import beats anymore?? I had a lot of university work so thats why I dropped off the face of the planet. Not getting one right now but would like to know if you still can.

BTw welcoem back :bounce: :cool: :)

Fahd
05-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Lol... you are not Scooby Si's girlfriend are you? :p

I must have met you then as I am currently in to RX7's ownership.

Jennifer. Yep, beats can still be imported. The largest factor is the time delay. Although we can find a Beat and Mark (Ozsamurai) and tweek it to your needs whilst still in Japan. Thus saving on any shipping costs on additional parts you may want adding on later.

To find the right Beat in Japan and have it here on road. I would estimate around 2 months.

Rgds
:)

Jennifer
05-04-2005, 02:38 PM
very very good fahd gives me alot of time to sort and save everything I want. Will be good another girl on the road in a beat :D

Wh1teLeopard
05-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Fahd
Lol... you are not Scooby Si's girlfriend are you? :p :)

Hee hee, he's famous!!! (probably for all the wrong reasons though :(

Which RX7 is yours??? I'll ask him if he knows u!