PDA

View Full Version : Imported Beat Parts from Impact Styling

Shaun@I-S
17-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Hiya gang, I am new to the site, so a big hello from Impact Styling.

It has come to my attention that there is a major shortage of parts availability in the UK for Honda Beat enthusiasts - I think I can help.

We at I-S have just potentially become the largest Jap importing company in the UK and what we cant get you can write on the back of a stamp. What I will do over the weekend is make a list of as many Honda Beat parts that we can now get hold of and post up pictures and prices. Obviously to keep the price down there will be a hefty shipping cost, but if you can build up a bulky order between you and dont mind waiting for your parts, you can all share the shipping costs and I will distribute the parts out to you individually. How does this sound?

Give me a few days as I am far from knowing exactly which parts we can now supply from Japan as within the last 3 weeks we have been become suppliers of over 160 new manufacturers from the East and US.

Speak to you soon.

Wh1teLeopard
17-03-2005, 08:06 PM
hello shaun

everyone this is the chap i was talking about in my photoshop thread

:D

*edit* I wasn't sure on the rules on advertising etc... but I asked Shaun to come and give us a hand as it does seem a bit of a bind to get anything for the beat unless an individual buys something...

So Paul please let us know the situation and hopefully we can all work together???

Shaun@I-S
17-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Just to update you all, I am less than 1/20th of the way through my supplier list and already 30+ parts for the beat....looking good :)

Shaun@I-S
17-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Please can someone grab me a boot width near to the rear of the car - just to see which carbon spoilers will be available.

Thanks

Paul w
18-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Its in keeping with the interests of the board, so i'll allow it!

If you get a list of bits though, can you please post them in the Shopping channel?

PW

adrianp
18-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Nice one Paul..:D

Here you go Shaun,

Boot lid is 107cm wide (depending on how far back you go...) 108cm slightly further forward...

And you get about 14cm each side before you start to go outside the width of the car.

Hope this helps

Ady.

Shaun@I-S
18-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Yea thats all I needed Ady thanks :)

The list is almost finished and includes some very nice carbon parts :D I have my orders though and will post them in a new post in the shopping channel later tonight hopefully.

Shaun@I-S
18-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Does anyone know the cut-off date for when the catalytic converter was made compulsive for the Beat? Does anyone on here have a Beat without a Cat fitted?

adrianp
18-03-2005, 08:22 PM
I'd guess that it would be like normal cars... 'K' reg onwards...

BUT with my FTO since it's also an import (and not on the MOT database of emissions) 1994 'M' reg ones can gat away with a non cat test.

So, since the Beat won't be on the list also, I'd say that the 1994 'M' bit would apply to the beat too.

I'll find the link up to the flowchart that explains it shortly.

Hope this helps

Ady.

adrianp
18-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Update on that...

Reading this properly...

http://www.motuk.co.uk/exhaust_emmissions.htm

Looks like any beat up to 31-7-95 can be tested using the non cat test @ 3.5% CO

Ady.

Shaun@I-S
18-03-2005, 08:31 PM
That is what I thought :) Thank you for looking it up for me. Its hard sometimes to get an accurate description as I work with a lot of Japanese companies, and it mentioned cat and >1996 so I thought I better ask :)

Thanks again, appreciated.

Shaun@I-S
18-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Also I would be grateful if someone could explain the Beat "types" to me. I know there is the PP1, but is there an SPL aswell?

Shaun@I-S
20-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Just an update guys.

I am just awaiting the shipping charges now so that I can integrate them into the prices and give accurate pricing. Looks like it may be a couple of days until I have that.

The good news is that I can import a substantial amount of Beat parts :) Some examples are:

- Bodykits including a full carbon one if anyone is interested ;)
- Adjustable Suspension
- Carbon Bonnets & Boot
- Hardtop (possibly in carbon aswell)
- Exhaust Systems inc catalysts
- Turbo Kits
- Full tuned engines are also possible
- Quite a few interior parts (carbon)

Pics and prices soon :)

tinytim
20-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Hi Shaun,

I'm interested in body kits. I need to widen my arches to take wider wheels, I kind of like the RS Mach rear arches and skirts but a little birde tells me you may have something for the front end?

Pics most welcome

Shaun@I-S
20-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Yes Tim thats right, I can supply the wide arches and I have 2 front ends for definate, I am hoping to secure a third :)

Shaun@I-S
21-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Ok guys go feast your eyes in the "parts for sale" section.

Please can I ask you to post all comments in here and keep to the topic as requested in the other post.

Thanks.

Those parts are the ones I can definately get at this time. I have about another 40 as possibilities including 3 more bodykits, lots of carbon interior parts, tuned engines, turbo kits and some other goodies. I will keep you posted.

Wh1teLeopard
21-03-2005, 07:50 PM
*drools*

Fantastic range... can't wait til pay day... i think i'm broke already hee hee

Shaun@I-S
01-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Please can everyone have their orders into me by the end of April.